Deep cleaning day!
Over the past week, we have assembled the entire frame and have started to install working components onto the practice robot.
We have been hard at work the past few days.
Basically, we have built the frame for the robot in metal. It is very lightweight and relatively sturdy (we used 1x1 aluminum tubing).
Hello everyone! Welcome to design freeze day. From here on out, we will only make minor changes to our design, but the main function and strategy are pretty well laid out. If you have any last minute ideas let me know!
Now we are faced with actually building the robot. This may seem like a lot, but if we stay on schedule and focused, it really is no problem. We will obviously run into hurdles along the way, but we have what it takes to think around problems and INNOVATE.
Here is the prototype for our design as of 5:00 pm today. We plan to have a mostly functioning model by the end of tomorrow (made of wood). From there, we can build it out of metal.
The frame now holds totes!
Good progress! We still need to finalize the overall design (open to suggestions).
Currently, we have been working on one of the competition carts:
Build season is under way and we wanted to show you how it's going:
Welcome to the