We have been hard at work the past few days.
Basically, we have built the frame for the robot in metal. It is very lightweight and relatively sturdy (we used 1x1 aluminum tubing).
We have also been making a set of fully functional arms to try to attach to a pulley system, as we have never done one before.
One of our mentors is also spray painting the final robot's chassis. We can't wait to see it!
This is essentially concludes week 2. We are still ahead of our previous schedule, but considering all that we are trying to accomplish, we may not be as far ahead as we think. Either way, our progress had been astounding.
Welcome to the